1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

People with Destroyer (2007?)

Discussion in 'DAT Discussions' started by haagendazs, Dec 2, 2008.

1. haagendazs

2+ Year Member

Hi, this is just a small request and I don't think I'm breaking any TOS or rules stuff... so here goes

I just bought a used DAT Destroyer 2007 from someone and the seller said he lost the cover. When I got the book, the first page on the bottom said Page 7. I'm not bagging on the seller or anything, as the first page is the start of the Ochem section, but I'd just like to know, if anyone with Destroyer 2007 (or maybe it's the same with all the Destroyers) could tell me what the first 6 pages show?

Scans would be nice but I'm not sure if that would break copyright rules. Just a quick description, as it's probably nothing other than the cover and a few copyright/publishing pages, but I just wanted to know.

Thanks!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. aarondds

2+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    You chose you bought that one. but anyway I have 2008 and the first 2 pages are the introduction. if you see the Ochem section starts with question number 1 then you dont miss anything. if not, then you miss some question.

4. haagendazs

2+ Year Member

Ah good, that's what I figured but it's definitely nice that someone can confirm it. Nothing important or of interest in the introduction pages? :p

5. yankees27th

7+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    I have the '08 edition. Ironically, the first page says that all sales are final and the second says that nothing should be reproduced.
    Pgs. 3-4 just pretty much give Dr. Romano's credentials and tell you to use the book as a guide and not a test.
    Pg. 5 just says ORGANIC CHEMISTRY and 6 is blank.

6. gentile1225

5+ Year Member

Pre-Dental
    basically, you're fine.