People without dls and people on bicycles in drive-tru

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Bikes are fine in drive thru. In my state, picture ID is not required. The law doesn't specify what can be used. I had a guy bring in his Social security card and a Costco card.
 
What if you know them?
I should clarify that I know then I'd let it slide, but I remind them that they need to present ID. There may be times me and my partner aren't there and the floater may deny them if they don't have license on them. Besides driving without a drivers license isn't a good idea on a regular basis. Law enforcement officers may not be so forgiving.
 
It's not fair,In my state, picture ID is required. If you not follow traffic rules it would be cause of injury.
 
Umm.....what is a DLS?

FYI, people may not have a driver's license, because they officer who ticketed them for a moving violation too it, but they can still drive with their paper ticket.

I agree it's not safe for anyone not in a car to be in a drive-thru. But how do you enforce that? What about people who drive up in cars, but then their passenger gets out and starts running around for no apparent reason? I guess, just follow your companies policy, if no policy, then I would say serve them as fast as you can and get them out of the drive-thru.