Per Credit Hour?

Started by Tom4130
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Tom4130

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Can anyone explain to me per credit hour? Is it simply the number of credits x amount per credit hour?

I am trying to figure out an estimated cost per year of Temple University's DPT Program.

Anyone know?
Thanks!
 
yes. let's say they charge $700/credit hour. Find out how many credit hours the program is and multiply that by 700.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yes it is very expensive. I am asking because I am figuring out cost differences between Jefferson , which give a flat rate of about 31,500/year, and Temple.

GTT, if your estimate is correct, Jefferson is about 2,500 more overall. I am trying to figure out Temple's cost so I can decide which program to attend. If difference is less than 5K/year I dont really care but if it is anything more I may look into the cheaper program.

I don't know what is more stressful, waiting to get accepted or choosing between your top 2 programs of choice.