Per diem rate for general physiatrist in the Northeast?

Started by Bearon
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Bearon

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I am in the process of negotiating a per diem contract with a local hospital in the north east, suburban setting. Their offer is $150/hr local and $170/hr if commuting an hour to other locations within their network. What is the typical per diem rate for our field? Should I expect a higher rate for weekend calls?
 
I am in the process of negotiating a per diem contract with a local hospital in the north east, suburban setting. Their offer is $150/hr local and $170/hr if commuting an hour to other locations within their network. What is the typical per diem rate for our field? Should I expect a higher rate for weekend calls?

200+ for weekdays, 250 or so for weekend call or about $2000 per day.