Per requisite classes

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

KnightsFan101

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone!

I'm still in the process of completing my prerequisite classes. I've already taken:
A&P I
A&P II
Statistics
Psychology
Developmental psychology

I still need to take to bio 1 and 2, chemistry 1 and 2, and physics 1 and 2.
Are there any substitutions for these courses?
I'm working as a PT Aide now, so it's a bit challenging to physically go to class and lab. Any suggestions are appreciated!
 
USA will accept Biomechanics or Kinesiology instead of Physics II but I don't know any other school that does. Maybe Arcadia.

Kevin
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
some schools will accept any two non-AP bio courses instead of general bio...for example I took an introductory bio course, and then a higher level microbiology course. But, not all schools will, so it's important to make sure the ones you are interested in will.

Unfortunately, there's no substitution for chem I and II, and I've never heard of a substitution for physics I and II (aside from Kevin's statement above, which is the first and only time I've heard of a school doing that).