PERC Interview in 0-6 program at PCP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

eaglesfan1392

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello

I was wondering if anyone can help me out with the interview process. I never had to do anything like this. I'm in the program at USciences-Philadelphia College of Pharmacy. They said that starting with this year, they need to interview U2s for them to pass through to start the professional years (P1-P4). They called it a "conversation with a purpose" and that the interview will evaluate our "verbal/written communication skills, understanding of the profession, and commitment to patient care." Anybody know what possible questions other than the typical like "Why Pharmacy?"

Thanks in advance!