Percentiles removed from DAT score report?

Started by Dr.Payne
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dr.Payne

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
When I look at other peoples score reports from previous years I have noticed they have percentile rankings next to each score. This year I did not have those on my report and instead I just had the raw score. Anyone know why the ADEA did this? Or am I just some random isolated case?
 
When I look at other peoples score reports from previous years I have noticed they have percentile rankings next to each score. This year I did not have those on my report and instead I just had the raw score. Anyone know why the ADEA did this? Or am I just some random isolated case?

I'm pretty sure they did it because the 90th percentile on one test gave a different score on a different test, so it was confusing to read and compare. Now they just give the standardized scores for everyone.
(Someone correct me if I'm lying)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
With that said, the numbers don't change a huge amount. A 20 is still going to be around or above the 90th percentile for most sections, I should think.