Percentiles

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

smilez10

2+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone receive percentiles from the unofficial score? My testing center didn't have it and was wondering what a 20 is this year.

Members don't see this ad.

They removed percentiles a few years ago. Back then a 23 was roughly 99tile, 20 was around 85tile. Depends on your tests of course, but ballpark, perhaps the numbers are a smidge lower today because scores have slightly gone up.

ImageUploadedBySDN1471443026.913028.jpg
ImageUploadedBySDN1471443035.560808.jpg

I just found this from the ADA website...crazy how much of a difference a 20 and a 21 is in percentiles

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

View attachment 207999 View attachment 208000

I just found this from the ADA website...crazy how much of a difference a 20 and a 21 is in percentiles

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile
Yeah once you get above 20/21 each question is huge.
The most recent numbers in that chart were from 2009. If you take a look at breakdowns from like 2012/2013 (whichever year was the last) you will get a more accurate representation. Again, they have only changed slightly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I ordered the official score report to laminate and place next to the bottle of a limited run of Jack Daniels I picked up right after my test, and the invoice for my SDN donation. Maybe there's a chance it'll be on there. if not I hope the ADA enjoys the 35$ I spent for a piece of their construction paper :)

Mine did not have any percentiles!

I ordered the official score report to laminate and place next to the bottle of a limited run of Jack Daniels I picked up right after my test, and the invoice for my SDN donation. Maybe there's a chance it'll be on there. if not I hope the ADA enjoys the 35$ I spent for a piece of their construction paper :)

Let us know if the thingy has percentiles man haah

Post it up on here when you're done! I wanna see if it looks fancy enough for me to get one too haha