Perceptual Ability

Started by Gurl21
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Gurl21

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anybody know what extra resources I can use to practice for the PAT section? I am taking Kaplan but i need extra materials to practice from since it is my weakest part. What are some good ones? I need to improve on my timing etc. Thanks!
 
Gurl21 said:
Does anybody know what extra resources I can use to practice for the PAT section? I am taking Kaplan but i need extra materials to practice from since it is my weakest part. What are some good ones? I need to improve on my timing etc. Thanks!

This is the part I studied the least for. I bet you can use software like topscore for more practice. Barron's gives you a step-wise breakdown of their PAT problems. Good luck.