Perio 2012

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Anyone heard from Kentucky? Did they fill their positions?

Members don't see this ad.

one of my classmate accepted by UPenn Perio/Pros program.

Members don't see this ad :)
My husband turned down an interview at UPenn that was scheduled for the first week of October. Looks like they still have spots open.

What about umdnj? anyone heard from them? and i havent seen anything about tufts either.....

Did anyone get into Loma Linda for perio? I am trying to find out who my co-residents will be.

aren't most perio programs done with application cycle?

Hi, if you know some perio programs are closed, please post them here, for I understand some program are closed, but they will not send rejection letter to other applicators, it is bad and sad, so just be generous to the people who struggle with you at same time, let the information more transparent here. Thank you very much!:luck::luck::luck::luck:

did anyone who interviewed at upenn hear from them yet?

I dont know how many positions they offered for Perio/pros program

what I knew is that one of my classmate(I mentioned in the previous reply)
and one of my junior schoolmate are both accepted by UPenn

BTW, they're from Taiwan..

I dont know how many positions they offered for Perio/pros program

what I knew is that one of my classmate(I mentioned in the previous reply)
and one of my junior schoolmate are both accepted by UPenn

BTW, they're from Taiwan..

when did they get the acceptance?

Members don't see this ad :)
My friend was accepted into LSU's program several weeks ago

Anyone who interviewed during the first week of OCT at UPENN...any news??

any one attending interview at tufts university for perio residency?for 2012??

Does anyone know anything about University of Detroit Mercy's perio program?

I got into university of detroit mercy!

i got rejected from tufts today...

At least you are on the safe side being accepted to U of Detroit Mercy:)
How did you get rejected? Via mail, or e-mail?

Boston University offered me a position last week.... i didnt take it... so they are still looking i believe

Sorry, totally unfamiliar with non-match processes, are there any openngs at programs right now?

probably not - most applicants had to give yes/no's back around labor day. better to prep your app now to submit May/June. if you e-mail program directors, you might get lucky - who knows?

i applied in end of May/early June
UIC's deadline in May....i think thats why they started the interviewing process

i received a call for interview for Oklahoma in August too :D

anyone heard from UMN? or familiar with their interview process?
Hey can u tell me about ur scores and additional things u did to add on to ur resume..I'm planning to apply this year in Oklahoma..I wanna si if I have a chance of getting accepted . I m from India..

Anyone who will be attending Loma Linda in July out there other than me?

Hello Guys,
I want to know about one critical question
If I get enrolled in Perio//Ph.D program
Perio residency and Ph.D basic research
Like International students have to pay 90,000 dollars for residency
if i get into perio/ph.d so does that help me in any kind of waiver of fees?? because PhD usually is Funded.
Keep me in touch guys. I can really help you people in long term

Hello, had anybody applied to BU perio? Has anyone received news or interview invitations from them yet? thank you!

I guess, they finished sending out interview invitations a long time ago. I got mine back in early July. The interview was on Sep 17th. By that time they had already had a list of people scheduled for interviews.
Very good program and the best city. Expensive though.

Thank you for your reply Lopatin. How was your interview? Did you get in? I thought the program application doesn't end until Jan. I guess i applied too late.