Perio stuff for the wreb exam

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

futurdentist

Senior Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

I have all the instruments you need for the wreb exam , all the scalers and curettes that i used in the exam. %50 off!!
I have other wreb stuff , too.
please Pm if you are interested.

Thanks!
 
Hi,

Do you also happen to have a cavitron and an amalgamator? If so please let me know the price.

Thanks,
Sum
 
Hi,

Do you also happen to have a cavitron and an amalgamator? If so please let me know the price.

Thanks,
Sum

Yes, I do, Send me a private massage so I can discuse the the price with you
thaks