Periodic Table on DAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

BMEEngineer

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've done some poking around here to get a better idea of what the periodic table situation is like on the current DAT. The most recent threads, in 2012, indicated I should look here for the "exhibit" button on Page 6 http://www.prometric.com/ClientFiles/ada/DAT/index.htm. I tried looking at this link in Firefox and IE and wasn't able to actually see this exhibit button, but I was able to see the calculator further on.

So, a few questions for recent test takers:

1. Does the periodic table have atomic numbers and molecular weights?
2. Can you see the periodic table at any point you want in the Natural sciences section, or do they only give you the "exhibit" on specific problems?
3. Does clicking the exhibit button allow you to see the problem and the periodic table side-by-side?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi everyone,

I've done some poking around here to get a better idea of what the periodic table situation is like on the current DAT. The most recent threads, in 2012, indicated I should look here for the "exhibit" button on Page 6 http://www.prometric.com/ClientFiles/ada/DAT/index.htm. I tried looking at this link in Firefox and IE and wasn't able to actually see this exhibit button, but I was able to see the calculator further on.

So, a few questions for recent test takers:

1. Does the periodic table have atomic numbers and molecular weights?
2. Can you see the periodic table at any point you want in the Natural sciences section, or do they only give you the "exhibit" on specific problems?
3. Does clicking the exhibit button allow you to see the problem and the periodic table side-by-side?

Thanks in advance for your input!

Period table is pretty much a large Window by it self. It is available in science section. You can use it whenever you want in science section. Periodic table has atomic numbers and atomic weight. You can use it side by side as you would have in your computer... You can look at periodic table and then close it to answer your question.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk