• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
:eek: :eek: :eek:

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
About the Ads

mkkelly

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Michigan
Status
I used to think they were intresting in highschool but now I plan to make them extinct. Which then they can write a passage about extinction and how that affects the world and ask us inane questions and judge us wheter or not we can become doctors. Okay Im dont ranting for the day time to go study :)

no-see-um

Bindaas
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Malibu!
Status
mkkelly said:
I used to think they were intresting in highschool but now I plan to make them extinct. Which then they can write a passage about extinction and how that affects the world and ask us inane questions and judge us wheter or not we can become doctors. Okay Im dont ranting for the day time to go study :)
I've been doing a ton of fruit fly work this year and it's hell on wheels. I was suprised to see my boys on any exam on earth... :eek:

Sincerely,
D. Melanogaster

IcedCube

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Apr 18, 2004
Status
fruit fly said:
I've been doing a ton of fruit fly work this year and it's hell on wheels. I was suprised to see my boys on any exam on earth... :eek:

Sincerely,
D. Melanogaster
you coached your boys well. they raised hell, no mercy. :mad:

About the Ads