Personal Essay

Started by StplrDncr
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

StplrDncr

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if this has been asked/discussed earlier because my search ended up with nothing but anyway...

For the personal essay it asks to talk about you as a person and I am confused on how to go about this.

I have already written how I became interested with some personal experiences but I am unsure how to tie in information about me as a person. Would my experiences let them know enough about me?

I know a list of qualities in not appropriate considering there is no supporting information but I don't want to tell 500 random stories to show about me as a person.

So to sum it up, I guess my question is how do I incorporate the information about me as a person into my personal essay?

Thanks for the help!
 
if you are a hard worker, talk about that by bringing in examples (from the 500 :laugh: ) i would say pick 3 good qualities and go for it!

i wrote my personal statement as an autobiography, i was able to bring in my better qualities that way

good luck :luck: