personal request

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LifeTake2

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Ok, doesn't belong here but I spend more time here than anywhere else anymore so I'm going to post it anyways.

Not overly religious personally but I have a 9yr old in the PICU at the moment so would appreciate your thoughts for my family tonight.

Not going into details on a public board but since someone will ask: suspected hepatic encephalopathy is admitting dx.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm so sorry that your family is going through this. All of my positive thoughts are with you all

Members don't see this ad :)
I hope you little one gets better and gets to go home soon!

Prayers sent. Keep us updated on your child's progress and my best wishes to you and your family through this tough time.

Last edited:
Thoughts, prayers, and positive vibes wished and sent.

As a father I can imagine how you and your family are feeling. Wishing your child a quick recovery. :xf:

Members don't see this ad :)
So very sorry to hear this. You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you all.

No real changes he is stable but not good. They are looking to transfer this afternoon to larger faciluty. I'm in route to fly home as I live/work in a diff. state during my gap year.

Thanks again,

I'm sorry to hear this. Stay strong, and best of luck to you and your loved ones.

So sorry to hear this. Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery :xf:

Wishing your precious one a speedy recovery, sending good thoughts to you and your family.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts.

Just a quick update.

Following a picu stay and a helicopter ride we are now on a normal ward. Expecting another 3-4 days inpatient and then should be back home.

Thank you for all your thoughts.

Wonderful news! Kids are so resilient, eh? You'll still be in my thoughts. Take care!

Tom, your 9yr old, you and your whole family are in my thoughts, prayers, and I am pulling for a quick recovery!! Best to all of you!

That's great news! Wishing your child a quick recovery.

Just a quick update.

Following a picu stay and a helicopter ride we are now on a normal ward. Expecting another 3-4 days inpatient and then should be back home.

Thank you for all your thoughts.

[YOUTUBE]1D1cap6yETA[/YOUTUBE]

Our daughter is 5. I cannot imagine what it would feel like if she was in the hospital.

Give your little one lots of cuddles when they are home :)

Glad to hear he's doing better. :clap:

AMEN!

Discharging in the morning. Couple of weeks of home IV meds and we should be back to baseline.

Been a long week but thanks for everyone's support.

wow, so much love, attention. i am impressed. :cool:
All the best for the child :)

I'm so glad that he is doing better! I will still keep you guys in my thoughts and send high vibrations your way! :)