Personal Satement Help

Started by ailouros
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

ailouros

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone like to help a PharmD applicant edit her PharmCAS personal statement? You can e-mail me and I will send it to you as an attachment. Thanks.

(I'm a newby to this community and would like to say kudos to all of you for your positive input. I've learned much from reading your posts!)
 
I would be glad to help with your personal statement. I sent you my e-mail address by PM (private message).

For people to e-mail you, you will need to enter the user control panel and opt to recieve e-mail from other users. I would suggest having people PM you instead since you can get alot of spam when you make your e-mail address public. 🙂

-Anna