Personal Stament help

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

milliardo_L

Senior Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is someone willing to check my PS?? I am desperate 😱

I know it is late, but at least I want to send my AMCAS before the MCAT results come out. :scared: :scared: :scared:
 
milliardo_L said:
Is someone willing to check my PS?? I am desperate 😱

I know it is late, but at least I want to send my AMCAS before the MCAT results come out. :scared: :scared: :scared:

I'll be willing to check it. Just PM it to me. How soon do you need it checked?
 
I am currently applying too, so AndyMilonakis would definitely be a better reviewer for you. If you are just interested in getting as many people to read it as possible, then I would not mind reading your PS. If you want to PM me, I could probably have it back to you by tomorrow afternoon.

good luck!
 
I was just about to send off some secondaries when I thought about getting some feedback on the MSTP personal statement (ie why MD/PhD and research?). Anyone who gives me comments will receive all the good karma I can spare!

-X