Personal statement after view

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

visbimmer79

Cornellian
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, after I view my personal statement in the AADSAS section,

I discovered it became much difficult to differentiate each paragraph!!

There is no indention, but at each last sentence of a paragraph, there is always empty space that enable the reader to discern each paragraph from each other!!

What if the last sentence of each paragraph fill in all the space?

Do you guys know how to make each paragraph look separate from each other after pasting your words into the AADSAS personal statement section?

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, after I view my personal statement in the AADSAS section,

I discovered it became much difficult to differentiate each paragraph!!

There is no indention, but at each last sentence of a paragraph, there is always empty space that enable the reader to discern each paragraph from each other!!

What if the last sentence of each paragraph fill in all the space?

Do you guys know how to make each paragraph look separate from each other after pasting your words into the AADSAS personal statement section?

Press Enter twice after each paragraph.

Members don't see this ad :)
I should cut down the length of my essay...

Hm..it's almost 4500words already!! (43xx)

Otherwise, I can stick to it and let AADSAS people make change?

Anyway, thanks for info!!

But will expect more info!! :spam:

Otherwise, I can stick to it and let AADSAS people make change?

Do you mean you would turn it in as 4500+ and hope AADSAS people would cut it down?
I believe they don't even let you submit if it goes over 4500.

:boom:I have less than 4500words (43XX)

I can save it, but when I try to view mine, I noticed there are no indentations at each paragraph. Although what is saved has exact format of an essay with indentations, the viewed version doens't.

Then the other guy up there said I should push "enter twice" to make it easy to distinguish each paragraph. I mean if I decided to go that way, it will exceed 4500 words, which will not be even saved.

Conclusively, what can I do? I know indentation will show up at the end of each paragraph if you view your statement instead of showing up in front of each new paragraph. I am curious if I can change the way it looks now into how typical essays look like with front indentation at each new paragraph.
:smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin::smuggrin:

Have you actually tried hitting enter twice between each paragraph? It doesn't add many characters - only a couple per "enter" as I recall (definitely not an entire line of spaces, at least). If you have 43xx as it is now, you should easily be able to use an empty line between paragraphs, which would clearly distinguish them.