Personal Statement..aka HELP

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

IHeartGoldens

TUSVM c/o 2014
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys and gals

I need some critique of my PS. I won't post it here but if you are interested, PM me and I will send it to you with the details.

Everyone, good luck with finals!:xf:

-Goldie
 
I have not started my PS yet, no way, no how. I'm not fretting over the apps until VMCAS opens, at least. About the same time I start studying for the GRE (again). Wooh.

Oh, uh... so we can read each others once I've written mine, deal?
 
Last edited:
I would LOVE to read it!..so glad I don't have to do that again..soo hard to fit the stupid word limit after you have exactly what you want.