Personal Statement-Anyone needing help?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cpatel27

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Need help with your personal statement? A critique of your essay is a PM away!

Members don't see this ad.

Need help with your personal statement? A critique of your essay is a PM away!

please don't take this the wrong way but it seems a bit shady that someone with only 5 posts makes a two sentence statement offering to help people with a critical part of their application. Due to your post count, you might want to provide something that justifies your credibility. Do you have a personal statement we can read to judge your writing ability? Is your undergraduate related to English or writing in some way?

Members don't see this ad :)
please don't take this the wrong way but it seems a bit shady that someone with only 5 posts makes a two sentence statement offering to help people with a critical part of their application. Due to your post count, you might want to provide something that justifies your credibility. Do you have a personal statement we can read to judge your writing ability? Is your undergraduate related to English or writing in some way?

I like your style. ...This is a bit shady. "I haven't written my personal statement, but can I see yours? I want to...uhh...uhh...(say "critque it")...Uhh I wanna critique it! Yeah, that's the ticket!" :laugh:

Yeah, I was thinking when I saw the thread title that I remember doc toothache doing one of these a while ago...kinda sketch if you ask me. Seriously, unless you want to deal with plagiarism accusations and whatnot, DO NOT SEND him your personal statement! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.