Personal Statement Assistance!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sahdessert

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello, I hope you guys are doing well. I am currently finalizing my application for medical school (I know it's very late compared everyone else). I just finished writing out my Personal statement and I am hoping to have it edited and submitted by this Friday 9/2/2016. I was hoping if anyone would be willing to take a look at my personal statement and offer to provide necessary editing and revision, I would really appreciate it! My email is [email protected]. Please let me know if you can help me out! Thanks!
 
I can help. Pm me and I'll edit it and send it back to you.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk
 
Status
Not open for further replies.