Personal Statement critique wanted

Started by cjbmwm3
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

cjbmwm3

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello SDN,

I thought I saw threads where members who are willing to read PS's would put their names on a list, but I am not able to find one. I believe the threads I saw were also for previous years. Anyway, if anyone is willing to critique my PS, please let me know and I'll send it.

Thank you 🙂
 
I am also working on my PS these days.
If you want, I can take a look at yours but I can't guarantee anything.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad