-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Personal Statement Edit
Started by queso_pls
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
I will! I'm already accepted but love giving feedback. You can pm me and I'll send you my email.
I will!Hi SDN,
I am reapplying this cycle (MD and DO) and was wondering if anyone can help me edit my personal statement? I will gladly return the favor!
Thanks!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
feel free to PM me
Is this offer still on the table? haha I am reapplying as well and would love for some feedback
Is this offer still on the table? haha I am reapplying as well and would love for some feedback
feel free to PM me
feel free to PM me
Same here
I'm a little late to the game here, but would anyone be willing to edit my personal statement?
Let me know!
feel free to PM me
I used gurufi.com as a professional editing service and it helped so much. I picked Brian as my editor and he made my essay significantly better, while keeping the voice and the overall message the same. I would highly recommend him to look over your essay, as his prices are lower than other editing services and the job he did was worth every penny.
-goblue23
-goblue23
Hi all,
I am a Canadian applicant and I'm scrambling to put an application together for this cycle. I do not know a lot of people who are going through or have gone through this process. Would anyone please read my personal statement and let me know his/her thoughts? I feel lost and would appreciate the help!
Please let me know, thanks!!
I am a Canadian applicant and I'm scrambling to put an application together for this cycle. I do not know a lot of people who are going through or have gone through this process. Would anyone please read my personal statement and let me know his/her thoughts? I feel lost and would appreciate the help!
Please let me know, thanks!!
I'd be happy to read any personal statements. just PM me
I will be glad to take a look at it. Pm me
I'd be happy to read any personal statements. just PM me
Thank you so much, I cannot seem to pm you. Can I get your email? My email is [email protected].
Thanks again!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Out of curiosity, how much are you guys revising your original PS?
Are you simply adding a bit about what you have done since the last cycle? I would think if the PS is just an answer to the why medicine question, it shouldn't substantially change.
Thanks!
Are you simply adding a bit about what you have done since the last cycle? I would think if the PS is just an answer to the why medicine question, it shouldn't substantially change.
Thanks!
@Mr.Manager http://forums.studentdoctor.net/thr...ame-ps-ec-descriptions.1140229/#post-16538243
Gyngyn and Goro address this- basically keep the same philosophy but essentially rewrite it is what I interpret from gyngyn. They want to see you put work in, not just re submit everything again.
Gyngyn and Goro address this- basically keep the same philosophy but essentially rewrite it is what I interpret from gyngyn. They want to see you put work in, not just re submit everything again.