Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
7+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2012
US and A
Status
Resident [Any Field]
Hey guys,

I have been working on my DO personal statement, and I am done writing it. I really want someone to proof read it and wouldn't mind paying a little bit of money for that. I am really anal when it comes to stuff like this. I am projecting a below average score on my MCAT (out this tuesday), besides my MCAT I am a pretty competitive candidate with a 3.65 GPA and tons of EC. I am guessing ADCOMS will put a big emphasis on my PS. Do you recommend any service or people to proof read it? Thanks! :love:

MedPR

Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Podiatry
Free service of SDN. There's an official reader thread in the pre-allo forum, but I'm sure some of the pre-osteo people will volunteer as well.

Iliketoytles

5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2011
Texas
Status
Medical Student
Hey guys,

I have been working on my DO personal statement, and I am done writing it. I really want someone to proof read it and wouldn't mind paying a little bit of money for that. I am really anal when it comes to stuff like this. I am projecting a below average score on my MCAT (out this tuesday), besides my MCAT I am a pretty competitive candidate with a 3.65 GPA and tons of EC. I am guessing ADCOMS will put a big emphasis on my PS. Do you recommend any service or people to proof read it? Thanks! :love:
:laugh:

Sorry, I had to.

I can revise it for you. PM me if you want.

OP
Dr.TurkandJD

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
7+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2012
US and A
Status
Resident [Any Field]
:laugh:

Sorry, I had to.

I can revise it for you. PM me if you want.
mature :D

Is it weird that I am being overly competitive and not want someone that I am competing against for admission to read it or am I being paranoid?

Iliketoytles

5+ Year Member
Aug 23, 2011
Texas
Status
Medical Student

Is it weird that I am being overly competitive and not want someone that I am competing against for admission to read it or am I being paranoid?
A little paranoid... but understandable.

If it makes you feel better, I'm not applying this cycle (was already accepted last year). lol.

MedPR

Removed
Dec 1, 2011
Status
Pre-Podiatry

Idk, but the majority of the MCAT Q&A forum is people competing against each other this cycle and we all got along just find.

Also toytles is already accepted, so he isn't going to try and sabotage you.

I'll read your PS as well, though I'm still working on mine.

MedMentor

Removed
May 3, 2012
Status
Medical Student
Pm me, I'll take a look at it. I'm already accepted, so no worries.

OP
Dr.TurkandJD

Dr.TurkandJD

One Dream
7+ Year Member
Jan 30, 2012
US and A
Status
Resident [Any Field]

tide11189

5+ Year Member
Feb 5, 2010