Advertisement Personal Statement Editing Services

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Stateoma

Reaction score
Hi all,

I am a dermatology resident that is offering personal statement editing services. I edit and proofread personal statements for med school, residency, and fellowship. I enjoy doing it and would be glad to help if you are interested.

Here is my website:

You'll find that my rates are very competitive and I offer a 24-hour turnaround time. Thanks for your interest!

Members don't see this ad.

Very happy to have helped my first customer :)

If you have any questions about my services, you can contact me directly at [email protected]. Thanks for reading!

Still going strong! Thinking about expanding my offerings a bit, but for now services and prices will remain as is. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad :)
Bump! Exactly one month till ERAS opens.

Got permission to post my first testimonial recently. Thanks for your interest!

Hi all!

Given increased demand for my editing services and time constraints on my end, my prices will be going up slightly. They will be reflected on my website as of today. Wanted to post here in the interest of full disclosure.

For those wondering if I provide editing services for the AMCAS "Work and Activities" section on AMCAS and the comparable section on ERAS, I do plan on offering these edits and my website will be updated over the next several days with details. They will be offered under a pricing structure similar to that of my personal statement packages. I'll keep you posted.

Thanks for your continued interest and happy writing!

Hi everyone,

It's been a while since the last update. Due to popular request, I now offer secondary application essay editing services as well. Please visit my website for more details. Happy writing!

medpersonalstatement.wordpress.com

Hope everyone is staying safe and healthy. It's been a very successful 10 months since I launched my website. Very gratifying to hear back from my clients about their success in matriculating into med school/their residency spot of choice.

I have more free time now given current events and am taking on more personal statement projects. Send 'em my way :)

Edit, February 2021:
Do to overwhelming demand for my services, I've increased my rates again for the time being. Wanted to let everyone know for transparency's sake. I believe my rates are still extremely competitive in comparison to traditional "big-box" personal statement editing services. Please get in touch with me if you have any questions.

Last edited: