Personal Statement Editing: Take 2

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

runningman33

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey,

I'm looking to get a conversation started on this topic.

I made a post yesterday that was misinterpreted as an advertisement. Sorry about that. I just want to clarify that I'm not offering any services or pointing you to anyone that is, but I would like to get a general consensus on personal statement editing services.

I have a friend who is a professional editor, so I was able to have her edit my PS and secondary essays for my med school applications. I think it did me a lot of good for me. I didn't realize until recently that there were services out there geared toward personal statement editing. What does everyone think about this?

Because, my mind organizes information better with statistics... I created this Survey Monkey survey:

If you have time to take the survey, I'd love to see what everyone else out there is doing. Of course the results of the survey are available to everyone who completes it. I think it's always good to know how everyone else is putting together their application, and I think this will help.

Peter
MSIV

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited by a moderator: