personal statement editing

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dryuja

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

For some reason, I just can't get my personal statement right. I'm having writer's block. Right now, the statement that I have is really generic. Anyways, is there an essay editing site that you would recommend?

thanks

Members don't see this ad.

There are a couple but they're somewhat expensive. www.premedsuccess.com is about I think 300 for editing. I think I saw one other once. Try and get a few professors, classmates, english majors to do it for free. I'll even give it a shot too and edit yours or try and give you feedback, you can PM your statement to me.

dryuja said:
Hello,

For some reason, I just can't get my personal statement right. I'm having writer's block. Right now, the statement that I have is really generic. Anyways, is there an essay editing site that you would recommend?

thanks

dryuja said:
Hello,

thanks

There is a thread on this...2006-2007 Personal Statement Help, I think. You can PM people and ask them to read through...