Personal statement ERAS 2025

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chioma Nwabuoku

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello everyone, My name is Chioma.
Please I would appreciate any help from anyone on how to go about writing my personal statement. It’s been a struggle. I know a lot of people require payment but unfortunately can’t afford.
I would appreciate it if anyone can assist at their free time with helping me write one. I have tried writing myself but not great at writing at all and so I keep making alot of mistakes.
I also have a rough draft of the statement if anyone is available to please help me .
Please any help will be appreciated.
Thank you .