Personal statement essay

Started by shoppe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shoppe

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does anyone want to proof read my paper?

I know this is like midway through the semester so you guys are probably busy but if any one you guys are willing to proofread mine, I would really appreciate it.

P.S. If any of you guys wondering why I'm in the pre-med forum saying I want to change to med, yet i'm here applying for pharmacy... well, I just want to apply it just in case I don't like my clinical experience, starting next month. At least I don't waste a year, sitting out for nothing.
 
Does anyone want to proof read my paper?

I know this is like midway through the semester so you guys are probably busy but if any one you guys are willing to proofread mine, I would really appreciate it.

P.S. If any of you guys wondering why I'm in the pre-med forum saying I want to change to med, yet i'm here applying for pharmacy... well, I just want to apply it just in case I don't like my clinical experience, starting next month. At least I don't waste a year, sitting out for nothing.

I can grammatically proof-read it, but I don't have much time to give you input or suggestions about it. PM me.