Personal Statement Essays

Started by iKnome
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

iKnome

Full Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is there a limit to how many pages the personal statements should be?
 
I do believe many schools have a limit as to how many words are allowed in a personal statement.....Your best bet is to check the school(s) website...or better yet, call them and ask.

Good luck 👍
 
Yeah I tried to get all the major details and a few small details in. My statement is not long but not short. For Southern my essay is 3/4s of a page for the optometry questions. The ECs and what impact they had on you is a page. I did bullets for the ECs, jobs etc. in an organized list. Basically, I wrote a paragraph for each question they asked. Nova just asked one question so that is one big paragraph.