Personal Statement for a Non-Trad

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

premednontrad

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I also posted in the general pre-med forum because I wasn't sure where the best place to post would be to post this question. Are there any of you non-trads that would be willing to read over and critique my PS? I think that our statements are just a little different, due to our situation. I would truly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am applying DO
 
Sure, pm it to me on the forum. (Fellow non-trad, accepted to class '18 DO)
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi All,

I also posted in the general pre-med forum because I wasn't sure where the best place to post would be to post this question. Are there any of you non-trads that would be willing to read over and critique my PS? I think that our statements are just a little different, due to our situation. I would truly appreciate the help! Thanks in advance!

P.S. I am applying DO

Accepted class of 2018 too. Send it if you would like another set of eyes to read it.
 
Thx so much for the help guys/gals! I will be submitting my app at the end of this week. I am working on cutting just a bit of material from it, since I am just over the 4500 character AACOMAS limit. I will get it complete and PM it to each of you tomorrow! Again, I am so thankful for the kind offers of critique from y'all.