Personal Statement Formatting-TMDSAS and AADSAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

yankees27th

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I have a question about personal statement formatting. I know some people had issues before with AADSAS but I'm also having issues with TMDSAS.
In AADSAS in the box where I put in the text everything looks fine. When I hit "preview" though, new paragraphs aren't indented. Each paragraph starts on a new line, they just aren't indented though. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
In TMDSAS, the box where I put in the text looks normal, but when I hit "view application summary" it shows up as one giant block of text where you can't even tell where one paragraph ends and the next starts. Is that normal?

Thanks guys. As soon as I get this figured out I can finally hit submit!

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys, I have a question about personal statement formatting. I know some people had issues before with AADSAS but I'm also having issues with TMDSAS.
In AADSAS in the box where I put in the text everything looks fine. When I hit "preview" though, new paragraphs aren't indented. Each paragraph starts on a new line, they just aren't indented though. Is that the way it's supposed to be?
In TMDSAS, the box where I put in the text looks normal, but when I hit "view application summary" it shows up as one giant block of text where you can't even tell where one paragraph ends and the next starts. Is that normal?

Thanks guys. As soon as I get this figured out I can finally hit submit!

yeah, that's how it's suppose to be.:cool:

For both TMDSAS and AADSAS? I just want to double check before actually sending anything. Thanks.

yeah, i had the same problem, but what i did was i just skipped a line between paragraphs just to be sure