Personal statement help please!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

icamel

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello,

Would someone read my personal statement? There aren't enough volunteer PS readers at the moment on the PS reader thread. I really need help with my PS. Originally I wrote about my father's death with liver cancer but changed my mind and wrote about my three years experience with working as a medical assistant at a pain clinic. I find it hard to write about my self so I think it sounds kind of choppy, but I don't know if it's good enough or not. Please let me know if anyone is willing to read it. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hello,

Would someone read my personal statement? There aren't enough volunteer PS readers at the moment on the PS reader thread. I really need help with my PS. Originally I wrote about my father's death with liver cancer but changed my mind and wrote about my three years experience with working as a medical assistant at a pain clinic. I find it hard to write about my self so I think it sounds kind of choppy, but I don't know if it's good enough or not. Please let me know if anyone is willing to read it. Thanks!
I can help! PM me :)

Sure, you can PM it to me and I'll give it a look!

I'm willing to look at anyone's Personal Statement