Personal Statement Help! PLEASE!!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

blee321

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello, I am a rising senior at barnard college and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to take a look at my personal statement. I would appreciate any feedback or revisions! Thanks!

Please PM me or email me :)

[email protected]

Sincerely,
Samantha :luck:

Members don't see this ad.

Samantha- I'm sure you'll get a frew takers to read your personal statement here. Folks are good that way.

I'd recommend having them PM you. Things called spiders constantly pour through web communities like SDN looking for email addresses. Once they're collected, they're distributed to all of the spammers out there. Once you post your email address on a board like this, you can get a flood of junkmail.

You can set up your SDN account to send an email to your gmail account whenever someone PMs you.

Hold on a second, your name is Samantha but you say you are male in your profile... I am confused. :)

Members don't see this ad :)
me 2, who wants to look at my PS, reply w/ ur email or i'll PM you if u want?

thanks a lot

I think a few years back we had a whole list of poeple willing to read someone else PS. I will be more comfortable sending mine to someone who is already accepted to med school, not a current/future appicant; otherwise, it is a conflict of interest of some sort.

The profile thing - A friend of mine who applied to med school two years ago told me about this site because I was looking for someone to read over my personal statement. I signed up but couldnt post yet so he posted for me.

The personal statement thing - I also would prefer someone who has already applied to medical school to read mine.

Thanks,
Sam

slee321 said:
The profile thing - A friend of mine who applied to med school two years ago told me about this site because I was looking for someone to read over my personal statement. I signed up but couldnt post yet so he posted for me.

The personal statement thing - I also would prefer someone who has already applied to medical school to read mine.

Thanks,
Sam

You went from blee321 to slee321??? Interesting.

Hold on something fishy may be going on here... lol good eye.

I can take one or two....just PM it to me! Not in med school yet (hopefully soon! ;) ), but I can write....have the (writing) stats to back it up....

I would be happy to read a statement. Granted, I'm not a medical student, but I think I'm a decent writer and at least have a decent shot at admission. Some SDNers this application cycle read mine--the least I could do is return the favor.

str8flexed said:
Hold on something fishy may be going on here... lol good eye.

Nothing fishy I promise. I was just stressed out when I was making the account - couldn't even think of a sn so I just used his basicly - but changed the first letter. I know crazy, but I didnt feel like thinking.

Thanks for all the offers for help. As soon as a figure out how to PM you I will.

Sam :luck:

blee321 said:
Hello, I am a rising senior at barnard college and I was wondering if anyone would be kind enough to take a look at my personal statement. I would appreciate any feedback or revisions! Thanks!

Please PM me or email me :)

[email protected]

Sincerely,
Samantha :luck:

PM me...