Personal Statement: Help with editing!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lemonsnicks

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Would anyone be able to provide some feedback on my personal statement? I had been having difficulty creating something under such a broad question but I think I got it - I would just like someone else to look at it =)
 
I just helped someone else, and would be happy to help you too...PM it to me if you want a second set of eyes to read it (although Akira and I go to the same PT school, so you'll probably get similar feedback. She's my second year PT buddy 😛)