Personal Statement - Help~~~

Started by pakcw
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

pakcw

Keton
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Dose anyone have time to critique my PS.
I am finishing tonight - hoping to complete this week so that I can post on Pharmcas.
 
pakcw said:
Dose anyone have time to critique my PS.
I am finishing tonight - hoping to complete this week so that I can post on Pharmcas.

hey sure send in your statement..... I will provide u with some suggestions...........
 
risktaker said:
hey sure send in your statement..... I will provide u with some suggestions...........
could you read mine as well? I am done with my essay already I just need someone to check. Writing center won't be open until semester starts.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'd like to read it too but why don't you just post the whole thing up here?

Personal statements can be quite personal so I probably wouldnt post mine on a website forum but since you're asking people on the forums, you might as well post it?
 
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i can read it .