Personal Statement Help!!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Looks good to me overall. You may also want to cross-post into one of the personal statement help threads in the pre-med area to get more specific advice (I'm not sure that you'll actually need to post the PS itself there ... I'm not sure how those threads work, just that they exist). Good luck to you. Looks like you have put a lot of thought and effort into this. If you have other questions, feel free to post.
 
Pssst! Take your PS down! You should PM it to specific folks to have them review it. You don't want anyone "borrowing" you're material.
 
.removed for OP.

I really like your PS. I think it seems genuine, and guides me through your life and some of your decisions.

As a critique, I have outlined a piece above that I think your PS could do without. It is the only part of your PS that fails to speak to you and your goals. You could use that space to further elucidate your goals, direction, or experience.

Best of luck. I think you have a great start (I say start, but I think it's almost there).

Oh and take it off the board! 😉
 
Last edited: