Personal Statement help

Started by bigjay72
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bigjay72

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This is my last attempt at applying to vet school, I have been a dental technician in the army for 2 years and will be attending dental hygienist school soon that the army will be paying for. I need a strong personal statement to help me get into school, per the admissions counselors I spoke with. If anyone is willing I have written three drafts and would like opinions on them or if you would be willing to send me a copy of yours I'd be much appreciative of it. My email is [email protected]