Personal Statement/Pre-Med Advising Services

Started by katd03
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

katd03

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

I'm a fourth year osteopathic (DO) medical student. Enjoying the ease of post-interview-fourth-year but also finding myself with a bit too much free time on my hands, so I decided to make a Fiverr account to help review medical school application personal statements! Please check it out if you think it'd be helpful for you. Here's the link: Access to This Page Has Been Blocked

I was a Writing Fellow in college, where I was assigned to a class each semester and worked with the students on their papers over a few months/multiple revisions for grammar, content, clarity, and the biggest question of all - did they answer the prompt? I've also helped multiple family friends with their childrens' med school applications over the years. I have ample experience revising written materials of all shapes and sizes and additionally, I feel uniquely qualified for reviewing personal statements since I've been there!

Being on the other side of the med school application process, I feel I have a lot to offer for hopeful pre-meds and I'd be happy to work with you. Hit my link above or PM me!

Mods-I think this is allowed, as I saw a similar post in the Jobs/Help Wanted Board - but please move or remove if not!

Kat