Personal Statement Proofreading

Started by Dave4468
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Dave4468

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if anyone who knows their stuff could proofread my personal statement or offer me some advice? I will be applying to pharmacy school for the 2010-2011 cycle and I am using the same prompt as what was listed on PharmCAS last year. Any help is appreciated, thanks. 🙂
 
The personal statement proofreading sticky will open in this forum soon. I wouldn't send your personal statement out to just anyone on here. So, wait for the sticky to open.
 
The personal statement proofreading sticky will open in this forum soon. I wouldn't send your personal statement out to just anyone on here. So, wait for the sticky to open.

OK, sounds good to me 🙂 thanks for the advice, probably a good idea. please lock this topic.