Personal Statement reader for a very rough draft?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustWrenTime

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I've scanned most of the reader threads and couldn't find someone who is currently available. I was just wondering if someone would be able to read a very rough draft of my personal statement for medical school. I'm having trouble figuring out what I should write and whether it even works. Again, this is a very, very rough draft that I wish someone to give a cursory glance over. Any kind of advice would be awesome.
Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

I’ll read it and give feedback. Just pm me

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey! I applied this cycle and was fortunate enough to get a couple offers. Just PM me and I’ll be happy to read it.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

PM me and I'll be happy to read it!

This thread is a little outdated, but I'm applying to some SMPs currently and I was wondering if someone might be interested in reading my personal statement, as well? I'm a nontraditional student. I've spent the last two years completing some DIY post-bacc work through the community college system, and I'm looking at SMPs to help my chances of getting into medical school (uGPA is in ruins). I've had it checked by a writing center for grammatical errors, but that's not to say that someone else won't find something they overlooked.

If you're interested, please PM me! :) It would be greatly appreciated!