Quantcast

Personal Statement reader for a very rough draft?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

JustWrenTime

2+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.
I've scanned most of the reader threads and couldn't find someone who is currently available. I was just wondering if someone would be able to read a very rough draft of my personal statement for medical school. I'm having trouble figuring out what I should write and whether it even works. Again, this is a very, very rough draft that I wish someone to give a cursory glance over. Any kind of advice would be awesome.
Thanks

bioboy23

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
I’ll read it and give feedback. Just pm me

MCATISEZ

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey! I applied this cycle and was fortunate enough to get a couple offers. Just PM me and I’ll be happy to read it.

Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

masnerj

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
PM me and I'll be happy to read it!

NoMessEMS

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
This thread is a little outdated, but I'm applying to some SMPs currently and I was wondering if someone might be interested in reading my personal statement, as well? I'm a nontraditional student. I've spent the last two years completing some DIY post-bacc work through the community college system, and I'm looking at SMPs to help my chances of getting into medical school (uGPA is in ruins). I've had it checked by a writing center for grammatical errors, but that's not to say that someone else won't find something they overlooked.

If you're interested, please PM me! :) It would be greatly appreciated!