Personal Statement Readers Needed

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

SymphonyNo9

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi everyone, a non-trad here. I'm currently working on my personal statement. I'm wondering if anyone can read my personal statement and give me some advice? I'm not a good writer and will definitely need some help. Any kind would be appreciated. Thanks.
 
Hey there, I can give it a read. I've had a penchant for being neurotic about grammar and flow back in my undergrad essays so I think I'll be able to help. Currently 1st year in a Special Masters Program and my advisor really liked my PS (if you want to consider that a credential).

It might take a couple days what with it being the holidays but I can probably get something back to you within 2 days. Just shoot me a PM
 
Last edited: