Personal Statement Readers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

kj8210

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I know its really early but I haven't gotten any love from any schools this cycle (3.37/26). I haven't heard a single word from any of the schools I have applied to so I'm just assuming bad news in the worst case scenario and trying to better my application for the next cycle. I am going to re-take the MCAT and I also think my gpa should be able to go up to a 3.45ish I was also wondering if there were people on here that could critique my personal statement and give me their honest opinions about it. If there are please just shoot me a PM and I would really appreciate it

Members don't see this ad.

Hey I know its really early but I haven't gotten any love from any schools this cycle (3.37/26). I haven't heard a single word from any of the schools I have applied to so I'm just assuming bad news in the worst case scenario and trying to better my application for the next cycle. I am going to re-take the MCAT and I also think my gpa should be able to go up to a 3.45ish I was also wondering if there were people on here that could critique my personal statement and give me their honest opinions about it. If there are please just shoot me a PM and I would really appreciate it

I can read. Pm me

Members don't see this ad :)
I will read it

I can read it too

Me as well! :)