Personal statement readers

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pirateslayme

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, I couldn't find the forum for the personal statement readers but I was wondering if someone could help me out. I know this is a little last minute but I have been working on my PS. I actually completely rewrote it because wasn't happy with the original. I am just wondering if anyone would be available to give me some feedback? I particularly need help with ending it as well as making it stand out. I don't have the greatest GPA so I am really relying on my PS to help me stand out. Is anyone available to help me with this? Any help is much appreciated. Thank you!

Members don't see this ad.

yeah well no need to be like that. I did search but ended up on some pre-med forum so thought there should be no harm in asking....

Members don't see this ad :)
yeah well no need to be like that. I did search but ended up on some pre-med forum so thought there should be no harm in asking....
In the future, make sure the box that says "search this forum only" is checked. :)