• AMA with Certified Student Loan Professional

Join SDN on December 7th at 6:00 PM Eastern as we host Andrew Paulson of StudentLoanAdvice.com for an AMA webinar. He'll be answering your questions about how to best manage your student loans. Register now!

Personal Statement Resources

Induc(junc)tion

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 21, 2006
    I am applying this year for residency positions and am coming up with some serious writers block. I havent written anything creative in years. Does anyone have any good resources for writing personal statements, or any websites with examples? Any help is appreciated. Thanks guys.

About the Ads

luna120

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Sep 17, 2003

loveumms

10+ Year Member
      5+ Year Member
      2+ Year Member
      7+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Jul 9, 2005
      PA
      1. Attending Physician
        google your desired reisdency and "personal statement" - you will find a lot of hits

I had the same problem but, just sat down and started and found that things flowed better then expected.

About the Ads
        This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.