Personal Statement review help please!!! :)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lonelygirl330

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I was wondering if anyone would be willing to edit my personal statement for me and provide feedback. I was looking at some websites and they are charging upwards of 300$ 🙁 and I can not afford that. I have also already had it edited by my writing center at my university but I don't feel like she really did a very good job. If anyone would be willing to help me out I would really appreciate it. Thanks 🙂
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Feel free to send it to me as well, current dental student.


Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app