Personal Statement Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

cjhusky

Reaction score
I'm on my 4th draft of my personal statement and would love to know if anyone would like to review it for me? I'm happy to also provide an equivalent review for yours.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Feel free to share. I will take a look.
Thanks

:laugh: Exactly what are your qualifications to provide this invaluable service, other than having joined SDN yesterday and being willing to indiscriminately spam every thread where someone has asked for help on a personal statement over the past few months?

Why not just make one thread asking if anyone is willing to share their personal statement with you rather than posting in old threads under the guise of helping? For what it's worth, personal statement season is over for most people -- and certainly for anyone looking for help back in June! :laugh:

:laugh: Exactly what are your qualifications to provide this invaluable service, other than having joined SDN yesterday and being willing to indiscriminately spam every thread where someone has asked for help on a personal statement over the past few months?

Why not just make one thread asking if anyone is willing to share their personal statement with you rather than posting in old threads under the guise of helping? For what it's worth, personal statement season is over for most people -- and certainly for anyone looking for help back in June! :laugh:

Lol you really went to every one of his posts and copied and pasted this comment

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Lol you really went to every one of his posts and copied and pasted this comment
I thought I owed it to the community! :) I really was a little concerned that someone who might be a little desperate and not paying attention might PM the PS. I'm not sure what the angle is, but when I saw the post history I decided to invest the 5 minutes for the greater good. What caught my eye was the flurry of PS posts in the middle of August. Also, it helped that there were only 8 posts rather than 28!

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow:

1597535388671.png

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users