Personal Statement Review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SSUViking21

2+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, I am currently a perspective DPT student with plans of applying during the 2020-2021 cycle. I am nearing the end of the application process and would like to know if anyone could potentially review my personal statement essay?

Open to all and any suggestions that anyone may have!

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
I just reviewed one the other day. Not an expert, but was accepted last cycle and wouldn't might looking over it. My email is [email protected] is you wanna send it over!

Hello guys, I am currently a perspective DPT student with plans of applying during the 2020-2021 cycle. I am nearing the end of the application process and would like to know if anyone could potentially review my personal statement essay?

Open to all and any suggestions that anyone may have!

Thanks!
I would definitely read your personal statement! I am applying to OT school but can definitely help review you formatting, grammar, etc. Feel free to message me.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hi I was an applicant last cycle and now successfully entered PT school. I can definitely help to review your essay and give you some suggestion if you want. My email: [email protected]

I just reviewed one the other day. Not an expert, but was accepted last cycle and wouldn't might looking over it. My email is [email protected] is you wanna send it over!
Would you mind possibly looking over mine as well? I feel like I'm at that point where I've looked at my essay so much that I can't see anything clear anymore.

Reactions: 1 users
Would you mind possibly looking over mine as well? I feel like I'm at that point where I've looked at my essay so much that I can't see anything clear anymore.

Sure!

Hello! I am also looking for people to review my personal statement. Willing to read yours in exchange!

Hey all! PM me if you want yours read over! I already submitted my apps and have already been accepted to 1 and have interviews for 2 others. My stats aren’t the strongest so I definitely think my essay and LOR’s really pulled me through

Hey all! PM me if you want yours read over! I already submitted my apps and have already been accepted to 1 and have interviews for 2 others. My stats aren’t the strongest so I definitely think my essay and LOR’s really pulled me through
Hey there again! Can I send you mine?

Hi guys, if anybody still needs it, I am also willing to read over any essays you've written. Feel free to PM me! I am a current DPT student and also believe my personal statements and LOR's are what helped me get into my dream school!