Personal Statement send to schools?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

HurricaneAlana

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
or does it get sent along with your ROCs and transcripts... I'm having difficulty navigating the website for the application, so I'm not sure if that information is available somewhere.. thanks you!

Members don't see this ad.

or does it get sent along with your ROCs and transcripts... I'm having difficulty navigating the website for the application, so I'm not sure if that information is available somewhere.. thanks you!

you fill out the personal statment section on the AADSAS application and they send it to the dental schools.

you fill out the personal statment section on the AADSAS application and they send it to the dental schools.

The following link is helpful: www.adea.org --> AADSAS --> Applicants --> Preparing for the 2008 AADSAS Application Cycle

That lists the items that you should be collecting, what AADSAS needs, etc.

The following link is helpful: www.adea.org --> AADSAS --> Applicants --> Preparing for the 2008 AADSAS Application Cycle

That lists the items that you should be collecting, what AADSAS needs, etc.

:laugh: thanks for the info gavin but ive already been accepted to dental school.