JDUB44

My Wiener (See Pic Below)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
137
0
Status
Oh no, I just noticed that my long since submitted personal statement is missing the period at the end of the last sentence. Is that a big deal, I also noticed one other typo on my app. Dang I must have read through that application a billion time, and still two errors. Suckage.
 

shammgod23

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 23, 2006
43
0
Status
Pre-Medical
JDUB44 said:
Oh no, I just noticed that my long since submitted personal statement is missing the period at the end of the last sentence. Is that a big deal, I also noticed one other typo on my app. Dang I must have read through that application a billion time, and still two errors. Suckage.
yeah u probably wont get into med school now, they love their periods
 
OP
JDUB44

JDUB44

My Wiener (See Pic Below)
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 20, 2005
137
0
Status
shammgod23 said:
yeah u probably wont get into med school now, they love their periods
Really? man that blows, oh well I'll put it on when I re-apply next year. I'll be money then, no joke it would really suck if that kept me from gettting accepted.
 
About the Ads

swifty100850

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Mar 13, 2006
75
1
Status
Pre-Medical
JDUB44 said:
Really? man that blows, oh well I'll put it on when I re-apply next year. I'll be money then, no joke it would really suck if that kept me from gettting accepted.
They read through that stuff really quickly and I doubt they would pick up on the typos. If they did, I think adcoms have enough sense not to judge your whole application on the basis of a couple small slip-ups.
 

LizzyM

the evil queen of numbers
10+ Year Member
Mar 7, 2005
23,373
34,012
Status
Academic Administration
A missed period! :eek:

Oh, you mean a a typo. Never mind. :laugh:

With any luck, the readers will miss it just the way you did when you read it. Be extra careful with the secondaries. They can forgive one mistake but they'll nail you for the second.
 
About the Ads